miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2016

Reseña: Fire Touched (mercy Thompson #9) -em progreso

Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson, #9)Fire Touched 

by  

Patricia Briggs

342 pages

Published March 8th 2016 by Ace

ISBN 0425256766 (ISBN13: 9780425256763)
Edition Language English
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


BLURB: Tensions between the fae and humans are coming to a head. And when coyote shapeshifter Mercy and her Alpha werewolf mate, Adam, are called upon to stop a rampaging troll, they find themselves with something that could be used to make the fae back down and forestall out-and-out war: a human child stolen long ago by the fae.

 My bookshelves: wait-2015, series-favoritas, wait-2016, shapeshifters, werewolf-hombrelobo-lycans, fantasia-urbana, married-couple, fae-or-fey-or-faery,
 He thought he was fighting a girl with a stick when he was fighting Adam’s mate, Coyote’s daughter, armed with Lugh’s staff.

Seems too much deus ex machina - but Do I Care about it? Heck no.

Old fashion fairytale kind of Fae, werewolves, old acquitances, politics. I laughed, worried, and be a little sad.

My expression while reading


-RTC later--



View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario